in

24-Year-Old Student Of Kebbi Poly Electrocuted In Hostel

24-Year-Old Student
24-Year-Old Student

A 24-year-old HND 1 Laboratory Science and Technology Student of the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi, Khalid Kabir Argungu, has been electrocuted in his hostel room while cooking.

The incident took place on Tuesday evening, August 31, when the student allegedly made contact with a naked wire while operating an electric stove.

On Wednesday, Rector of the Polytechnic, Arch. Muhammad Sani Aliyu, explained that the student was rushed to the institution’s clinic but when the doctors and nurses realised that his condition was serious, they quickly took him to Sir Yahyah Memorial General Hospital in the metropolis where he was confirmed dead.

We have set up a committee to investigate and unravel the circumstances surrounding the death of the student. And by the time the committee completes its investigation, we shall know what to do to stop the reoccurrences of such incident through their recommendations, he said.

He, however, dismissed the insinuation that the management had closed the school, adding that students sharing the hostel with the deceased merely vacated the hostel as part of respect for their late colleague.

 

24-year-old Kebbi poly student electrocuted in hostel 24-year-old Kebbi poly student electrocuted in hostel 24-year-old Kebbi poly student electrocuted in hostel

24-year-old Kebbi poly student electrocuted in hostel 24-year-old Kebbi poly student electrocuted in hostel 24-year-old Kebbi poly student electrocuted in hostel

5-Years-Old Girl Bitten

5-Years-Old Girl Bitten By A Snake At Petting Zoo

Akwa Ibom Transport Company Bus

Shocking as Akwa Ibom Transport Company Conveying Prospective Corp Members dives Into Tanker