in

7 Years Old Boy Dies After Accidentally Setting Himself On Fire

7 Years Old Boy Dies
7 Years Old Boy Dies

7 Years Old Boy Dies After Accidentally Setting Himself On Fire

A 7-year-old boy has reportedly lost his live after mistakenly setting himself on fire when he and a friend were playing with matches and petrol.

Kaisen Dam and a nine-year-old friend were playing by a metal fence in an alleyway by their homes in Utah, USA.

The friends were heard screaming as Kaisen tragically caught fire, which rapidly spread to his petrol-splashed body.

 

Boy, 7, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire while he and his friend played with matches

Within seconds 90% of his body was on fire, giving the boy severe burns which ultimately took his life.

Kaisen was rushed to Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah, where he died from his injuries on Saturday evening, August 7.

7 Years Old Boy Dies

Video from the scene shows the melted fence, burned branches and black grass.

 

Boy, 7, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire while he and his friend played with matches

 

The neighbours described Kaisen as a friendly lad who was always pleading with locals to play outside with him.

Kaisen’s grandparents, Vietnamese immigrants to the US, told KSL-TV how much they loved their grandson and what a beautiful person he was.

The Salt Lake City Police Department is investigating the fatal fire.

Lady Allegedly Sells Her Niece

Lady Allegedly Sells Her Niece To Her Boyfriend In Enugu

Actor Rich Oganiru

Actor Rich Oganiru has Been Reported Dead