Disable windows defender Completely.
Previous article on Microsoft windows defender advised us how essential it is to have Microsoft window defender in your devices.
Obviously, Microsoft Windows Essentials and Microsoft Windows Defender have proved themselves to be worthy additions to Windows operating system.
However, irrespective of its usefulness, you can’t deny the fact that Microsoft windows Defender bugs up plenty of system sources, and in case you are already utilizing a third-party antivirus, it may be a good suggestion to disable Defender.
Unfortunately, there is no straightforward method of doing this in Windows 10 OS, because if you disable Window Defender using the direct method of closing it by hitting the ‘Disable’ button on the program’s main settings, you will notice it coming back on the next time the system is rebooted.
With this little tweak, you can avoid this setbacks and disable the Defender permanently or for as long as you want.
Disable windows Defender Completely
- Go to Run(windows+R)
- Sort in ‘gpedit.msc’ (without quotes) and hit Enter. This will open up a brand new menu,where group policy editor options are listed..
- Navigate to the ‘Administrative Templates’ tab, situated underneath ‘Laptop Configuration’.
- Click on ‘Windows Components’, followed by ‘Windows Defender’.
- Find the ‘Turn off Windows Defender’ option, and double-click it.
- Click on on enabled then apply your modifications and exit the menu.
You have successfully deactivated windows defender on your windows PC.