How To Get New Or Renew Old Driver’s Licence
Let tori4africa guide you on how to Get New Or Renew Old Driver’s License Online.
Before we proceed, If you have not pushed through a driving school yet, navigate to one instantly.
A list of the accredited driving schools is provided on the Driver’s License website
How to Apply for Drivers Licence Online
- First of all, log in to the go to Nigeria Drivers License Website here to start.
- – When the website has opened up, you will see a lot of options to choose from. Ignore all and click on DL Application.
- – After clicking on DL Application, three options will emerge below it; New Driver’s License, Renewal of Driver’s License, and Re-issue of Driver’s License.
- – Since you want to acquire a new driver’s license, click on New Driver’s License and a page to authenticate your Driving School Certificate Number will open up.
- – When this page opens, all you have to do is type your certificate number right into the ‘Test Certificate Number’ box and then click on ‘Validate’.
- – When you have validated your driving school certificate, you will be made to fill the application form. This is where you will fill in your bio data and other requirements.
- – After this, you will need to choose a FRSC office where you must go to have your photo captured and complete the application. When doing this, make sure the office is very close to you to reduce stress.
- – Check through what you have done and click on SUBMIT after you are done.
- – A new page with all your data will emerge so you can review them. This page will also contain your drivers license application ID number. Make sure you keep it safe because it is this number that you will use for all transactions relating to your drivers license.
- – Click on PRINT to make a copy of your data for yourself.
- – After doing this, you will have to make payment. All you have to do is click on the Pay Now option and select “Proceed to pay”.
- – You will be taken to the pay4me website where you will complete your payment.
- – After making payment, simply proceed to visit the FRSC office you have chosen above to have your photo captured and complete the registration.
How To successfully Renew Your Nigeria Driver’s License Online
Follow the following processes carefully!!
- First of all, get hold of your existing drivers license number to begin the process.
- – After this, go to the Nigeria Drivers License website like you did when obtaining a new one, however this time, instead of clicking on New Driver’s License option on the ‘DL Application tab’, just go straight to the ‘Renewal of Driver’s License’ option and click on it then wait for it to load.
- – A page will open up requesting for your driver’s license number and your date of birth. Fill both spaces.
- – Click the SEARCH button to continue your application. A new dialogue box will emerge, Just click OK and wait
- – After this, a new page with your drivers license data will appear. Carefully review it and make any update if there is any.
- – When you have done this, proceed to chose a FRSC office which you will go to to have your photo ‘captured’. Make sure it is the closest to you.
- – After this, click on the SUBMIT option and a new page will appear. Proceed to review this new page which comes with your data.
- – Click on the PRINT option to make a copy for yourself. Do not forget to record your drivers license application ID number in a safe place.
- – After you have done this, just click on the PAY NOW option and wait.
- – A new page will appear where you will click on ‘Proceed To Pay’ after you have, of course, gone through the amount of money you have been billed to pay up.
- – After this, you will then be taken to the pay4me website to complete your payment.
- – When you have made payment, just proceed to visit the FRSC office which you have chosen to have your photo captured and then complete your application.