Intel HD Graphics is a relatively nice graphics, although it has limitations when it comes to high end gaming.
Professionally, onboard graphics aren’t designed for high end gaming, but you can’t have a system without wanting to run some high graphics softwares, so you have to tweak the settings way down if you want to play modern games with optimal performance.
The good news is that, lots of games are playable after tweaking.
So if you own an intel hd graphics laptop, navigate to intel control panel by left clicking on desktop.
The tweaking is done on Intel’s graphics control panel.
Follow the following steps down ;
- launch Intel’s graphics control panel by right clicking the Windows desktop and select “Graphics Properties”
- Click the “3D” icon when the control panel window appears to access 3D graphics settings.
- Set Application Optimal Mode to “Enable” This option enables optimizations that increases performance.
- Set Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing to “Turn Off”
- Set Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing to “Override Application Settings”
- Set General Settings to “Performance”
Meanwhile, you can navigate to power section, where there are separate settings for Plugged In and On Battery, for both settings click on Maximum performance.
With these stuffs in place, enjoy smooth run ups on games.