in

Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis In India

Man Dies After Using Glue
Man Dies After Using Glue

Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis In India

Salman Mirza, 25,  applied glue to his genitals to stop his fiancée from getting pregnant after they lodge in a hotel in Juhapura neighbourhood of Ahmedabad, India, on June 22.

Mr Mirza was, however, found unconscious outside the hotel the next day.

Police say the couple decided to use the glue to prevent pregnancy after taking drugs, by mixing whitener with the epoxy to inhale it and get high.

Several witnesses said that Mirza, along with his former fiancée, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura, the officer told the Times of India.

Man Dies After Using Glue

Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant.

They were carrying the adhesive as they occasionally used it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick.

An acquaintance of the couple, Firoz Shaik found Mirza unconscious in bushes near an apartment complex the next day, and took him home.

When his condition deteriorated he was rushed to Sola Civil Hospital, where he died from multiple organ failure.

The officer added:

Unfortunately, the adhesive damaged Salman’s organs, and he died due to multiple organ failure.

Deputy police commissioner Premsukh Delu told local reporters:

The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination.

We are waiting for the report to arrive.

Jorginho and Tuchel wins UEFA awards

Jorginho and Tuchel wins UEFA awards

Mercy Johnson And Her Husband

Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary