The Npower physical verification is an exercise that involves careful verification of all documents uploaded online by applicants to determine authenticity.
We gathered that , those applicants who applied for the N-power Batch ‘C’ program and have successfully written the online test should get ready for N-power physical verification.
The Verification consists of the following data
- Educational qualification
- Age (date of birth)
- Employment status
- NYSC Certificate
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- And other information
Applicants are advise to come along with relevant documents listed below.
- Valid Identity Card.
- Education Credentials (OND, HND, or Degree).
- Printout of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Residential permit or domicile letter of your Local Government area.
- Passport photograph.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- N-power 2021 online printout containing your Reference Number.
Meanwhile, be informed that the management is yet to fix the physical verification date for Batch C applicants,and tori4africa promises to convey the information once its due.