NYSC Timetable for Batch ‘A’ Mobilization 2021/2022
All Updates on NYSCLatest Event, NYSC Mobilization Timetable for Batch A has been amassed by tori4africa.com
NYSC Timetable for batch A
|1||NYSC 2021 Batch ‘A’ Post-Mobilisation Workshop.||20th – 23rd February 2021|
|2||NYSC 2020 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop.||1st – 5th March 2021|
|3||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||13th- 20th February 2021|
|4||Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||10th – 24th February 2021|
|5||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||3rd March – 22nd March 2021|
|6||Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign-Trained Graduates||24th – 29th March 2021|
|7||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||14th – 29th March 2021|
|8||Action by ICT Department||2nd – 6th April 2021|
|9||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||21st – 30th March 2021|
|10||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions||21st – 31st March 2021|
|11||Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course||2nd – 22nd April 2021|
|12||Commencement of 2021 Batch “A” Stream II Orientation Course||May 2021
Prerequisites For Valid Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign-Trained Nigerian Graduates (NYSC Timetable 2021 above)
Visit any of their websites below and follow instructions to avoid rejected registrations.
Originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the NYSC
Downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of results and Attestation letters are not acceptable
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in USA etc. Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP UP programme/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, IMFORMATICS etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present original License and certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.